Eloping or having a small wedding isn’t something that should be taken lightly. It is still an important day in your life that you will cherish for the rest of your life. The best place to elope or have a small wedding in Virginia is Holladay House Bed and Breakfast in Orange, VA – Voted as one of USA Today’s top hotel fireplaces in the USA to get married.
As of the beginning of 2016, Sharon at the Holladay House B&B has helped 196 couples say “I Do” and not a single ceremony was identical to another. You want someone who really cares about your day as much as you do and someone who understands all the reasons you chose to “go small” — like an old friend you don’t have to explain “the whole story” to because they know you so well.
With a smaller event, little details mean a lot and stand out more. Sharon and Sam believe that just because a couple decides to “go small” that doesn’t mean they have to let go of including important details, and people or pets, for such an important life event. That’s why we encourage customization and allow for some guests to be included at no extra charge.
The Holladay House has made it easy to have an elopement. Whether it is just the two of you or a small group of 20 of your closest family and friends, our customized all-inclusive packages include what you need.
Our Traditional Elopement package is $599 (plus tax) and includes:
• A large and relaxing fireplace suite
• Exclusive use of the 1830’s parlor
• Use of music equipment
• Digital photos of the ceremony (using our own camera)
• Up to 4 additional guests at the ceremony
• A licensed officiant
• Bride’s bouquet and Groom’s boutonnière
• Sparkling wine for the toast
• Full gourmet breakfast for the bride and groom the next morning, and early check-in and a late checkout
The Luxury Elopement package is $899 (plus tax) and includes:
• A whirlpool suite with Bath Bliss upgrade
• Personalized wedding cake, sparkling wine for the toast, the Bride’s bouquet and Groom’s boutonnière
• Dinner for two at a local restaurant
• Up to 6 additional guests at the ceremony
• Plus: use of the parlor, music equipment, a licensed officiant, digital photography, breakfast, early check-in and late checkout
An Intimate Wedding package is the opportunity for you to fill the Holladay House with the people and things you love! $1250 (plus tax):
• 2 nights in a romantic whirlpool suite with a full breakfast each morning and late check out
• Use of the property and all common areas for your private event
• A wedding day keepsake to take home with you
• Day-of wedding planner
• Cake, flowers and sparkling wine
• Music equipment, a licensed officiant, digital photography
To have full use of the Holladay House, we ask that your guests rent available rooms for the ultimate intimate occasion.
Are our all-inclusive packages missing something important to you? Let us know – Sam and Sharon LOVE helping couples elope! Give them a call today to start planning!
PS: Did you know Sam and Sharon, owners of the Holladay House Bed and Breakfast choose to elope in 2001? They truly understand how to make your day special.